question

riley-clegg145 avatar image
riley-clegg145 asked don-jackson7565 answered

Extension id in call log

I need to tie each phone call in the call log to the corresponding extension id. Currently there is no way to do that when I am querying the call log at the account level. Am I out of luck? -Dan

call logsextension
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

anton-nikitin avatar image
anton-nikitin answered
Hi Dan, we are fixing it in the upcoming release. Account Call Log will contain reference to extension id. You should expect Sandbox to be updated in December. Production roll-out will happen in January.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

don-jackson7565 avatar image
don-jackson7565 answered
Has this been fixed? I'm pulling down the call log and I get a user's name in record.from.name, but the record.from.extensionNumber is almost always undefined.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys