question

Joel Pape avatar image
Joel Pape asked Phong Vu commented

Is RingCentral still approving new apps?

I've had my app waiting for approval now going on the second week. Does it usually take this long despite the process saying it takes 1 business day?

graduation
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Hi Joe,

Not sure why it takes that long and your app is still not approved. Can you give me the app client ID?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

In case of delay, you can submit your request on a help ticket and ask them to review your request. Do put the client id of your application in the mail.

(Don't put client secret or any password.. only put client id of application)

1 |3000

Rob Ljunggren avatar image
Rob Ljunggren answered Phong Vu commented

My was approved a couple days ago, now i'm just waiting for it to be published to the App Gallery

5 comments
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

What is your app name? Let's see if I can help to expedite it to the App Gallery for you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Rob Ljunggren avatar image Rob Ljunggren Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·
My app name is "RingOut Training", i have a couple new users and devs starting so i wanted to start learning with this
0 Likes 0 ·
Rob Ljunggren avatar image Rob Ljunggren Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Any luck getting the app published to the gallery?

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Rob Ljunggren commented ·

Have sent a note to the approval team. Please stay tuned.

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys