question

Virginia Scirrotto avatar image
Virginia Scirrotto asked Anirban edited

Mobile Implementation

Are there any guidelines for best practices when integrating or implementing with and for mobile devices?

mobile
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I am not sure what you want to integrate with mobile devices (let me know more detailed then I can assist you better). But for implementing mobile apps, you can follow this tutorial to create an app for iOS. Using the Swift SDK, you can call any RingCentral APIs as you can do in other programming languages.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Anirban edited

RingCentral provides functionality mostly through APIs. Each of their functionality can be performed with API which is actually REST API with a particular format.

Mobile apps can be integrated easily with REST APIs as the mobile apps integrate and perform wells with an API kind of implementation in any platform.

I don't see any issues and you can follow the general guidelines that is mostly practiced everywhere for all other mobile application integration.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys