question

tb7158217 avatar image
tb7158217 asked Robin Hu answered

how Can I delete my sandbox account

I register ringcentral sandbox account, then login in sandbox environment successfully,now ,my company use my email to register in production environment,but failed,so,my question is that how can I delete my sandbox account so that my company can use my email to register ringcentral production environment successfully.please tell me how to do that ,thanks

developer sandbox
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered
Hi,

Do you mean the free developer account? If yes, login your RingCentral free developer account and click on the Upgrade button on the top right corner then select a plan to upgrade.

Let me know if this helps,
+ Phong
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Robin Hu avatar image
Robin Hu answered
Hi,
It looks like you may only need to change the email address in your free developer account. Actually you can change your email address under Profile page.
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys