question

Joshua Weidman avatar image
Joshua Weidman asked Anirban commented

sms api app had not yet graduated to production . it is still under review

sms api app had not yet graduated to production . i have sent it for review. its been 3 days.

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Any app with the SMS permission needs to go through a manual review process for graduation. It may take up to 5 business days for the team to review and approve or reject the app graduation.

It looks like your app was submitted last weekend so please stay tuned.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Anirban commented

You can communicate with backend Dev support team devsupport@ringcentral.com with you app id and request them to speed up the process

2 comments
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Anirban,

Thanks for your activeness in responding to forum questions. However, I expect the community members help each other with pure technical solutions. Guiding others to our profession support channel should be avoid and if such a case is relevant, it should be handled by a RingCentral moderator.

Thanks your your understanding!

0 Likes 0 ·
Anirban avatar image Anirban Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Phong,

This suggestion is from personal experience where my application took 6-7 days for getting approved for graduation until I mailed the professional support team and requested them to speed up the process. After my mail, I got acknowledgement and confirmation that it was graduated.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app