https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/oauth/token

and I get this:

{

"errorCode": "AGW-404",

"message": "Resource not found",

"errors": []

}

What am I doing wrong?

(Note: I'm using both the "Try It" button in the RingCentral instructional webpage, as well as the "Postman" app. Both give the same result.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

What is the request header and the body of your request? You can read this dev guide to learn more about RingCentral authentication.

This is a major frustration I have with this site. I review the documents, see all the info, but I'm not understanding where I'm supposed to enter all these parameters, authorizations, body. I tried generating an app, to see if I could review the source code for clues, but, when I generate the app, I can't find where to view the source code. When I try out the API with the "Try it" button, it fails, unknown reason. I'm using both the RingCentral API "Try It" as well as Postman to try to simplify what I am doing. I get nothing but a "Resource not found" error message no matter what my setting are. So I post a question, and the response is always something like "Refer to the documentation". (Which I tried, can't get anywhere). So then I try to hire someone. No response other than to look at the documentation again. The documentation is complete in every detail, but it is certainly not "simple". So I'm stuck going around in circles, getting nowhere.

Userlevel 1

The purpose is to get a token but the method is an HTTP POST request. Why you made a GET request?