question

harry-chen12804 avatar image
harry-chen12804 asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

'My Case Portal' login error

I can login support portal, but when I am trying accessing 'My Case Portal', it asks me to login again. But I always get error when login with same account for support portal. The error message is ,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REGISTRATION_HANDLER_ERROR

Your identity provider sent incorrect information'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea what does it mean.

15 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

Hello Harry,

We fix the issue. Please clear the cache and cookies of your browser before logging in.

Can you now try to log in to your Case Portal?

Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Corey McDaniel avatar image Corey McDaniel commented ·

I've been having this issue for months. Clearing cache and cookies does nothing to help, and it occurs regardless of which browser I'm using.

0 Likes 0 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ Corey McDaniel commented ·

Hello @Corey McDaniel, please send us your account detail such as RingCentral number and the email you use to log in.

Please send it to community.support@ringcentral.com. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

@Corey McDaniel This is a known issue. Our team is working to correct. We'll update here on Community when it's been resolved.

0 Likes 0 ·
rational avatar image rational Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Has there been any update on this? I am having a similar problem. I cannot login to the support.ringcentral.ca site.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ rational commented ·

@rational I think we got you sorted. But reach out if not!

0 Likes 0 ·
charley avatar image charley commented ·

I am also having the same issue. Tried four different browsers with the same results.

0 Likes 0 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ charley commented ·

Hello @charley, we fixed the issue.

Using a browser like Chrome saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites. Can you try to do these steps before logging in?

- On your computer, open Chrome.

- At the top right, click Customize and control the Google Chrome icon.

- Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.

- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.

- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.

- Click Clear data

- Restart Browser

- Re-login

Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
brad12345678 avatar image brad12345678 commented ·

I'm experiencing this same problem. Unfortunately, the steps listed to clear browsing data and restart the browser have not allowed me to workaround this issue. Can you assist?

Thanks,

Brad

0 Likes 0 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ brad12345678 commented ·

@brad12345678 yours is good now. Please follow the steps above before you log in. Thank you!

1 Like 1 ·
brad12345678 avatar image brad12345678 jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

That did the trick. Thank you!

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app