question

IT Department avatar image
IT Department asked Kristen Beasley answered

Copy and Paste Not Working Correctly?

When one of my end users tries to copy and paste a text message in the Glip app, it leaves out certain things like dates and phone numbers. When we paste it outside of the Glip app, it pastes itself correctly. Is there anyway to fix this?

ringcentral appmessage
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered

Hello there!

I want to know if you use the new version of the app?

This one works for copy-paste text messages. Here's the link for the new app to download https://support.ringcentral.com/download.html

Thanks!

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

andrew-hollis avatar image
andrew-hollis answered jenn-community-moderator commented

Hi, I believe copy/paste has been broken in the latest Windows app.

I can no longer copy the phone number seen in Call History. Used to be able to do this and was very helpful.

20.4.10.284 Web, 20.4.10.2510 Windows
2020-10-09 02:51:29
Win10 Pro 10.0.18363 Build 18363

1 comment
1 |3000

jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

Apologies, we want to investigate it further. Can you send us a screenshot of the sample text that you are trying to copy? Please send it to community.support@ringcentral.com. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
Kristen Beasley avatar image
Kristen Beasley answered

I am not able to copy and paste a phone number into Ring Central. The options are grayed out. My colleagues are able to, is there a setting that I need to select?

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app