question

Melissa Johnston avatar image
Melissa Johnston asked mary-community-moderator commented

Screen Sharing and Gallery View doesn't show host & participant video

How do I see the myself (host) and the other attendees while screen sharing

video
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

diaan-wajon avatar image diaan-wajon commented ·

Hi Mary @Mary-Community_Moderator

Thanks for your reply. my screen looks totally different . What is the menu/pathway to see those options you show in the Screenshot? I don't have any options to choose Gallery view . It all changed when i had to update to the new RC ..... just doesn't work as it used to: I have dual monitors - Screen 1 where open meeting and I have Gallery view and controls then share select Screen 2.to show content. I can still see the gallery of the students unchanged. Ive tried side by side , never had to choose that before on the old set up.....

Pleeeease help

Thanks diaan

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ diaan-wajon commented ·

Hi @diaan-wajon Would you please send a screenshot of what you have?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered mary-community-moderator commented

Hello Melissa,

When you are in the share screen mode, you click the "View Options" on the top of the screen. Here's the screenshot below.

Thank you!

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

diaan-wajon avatar image diaan-wajon commented ·

Hi Jenn,

I had the same question, however I can't view your screenshot or seem to solve this problem.

Could you provide a jpeg or pdf of the ss and more detailed instructions. Strangely, I could always do this, but with the new version of RC I may have to adjest/change the settings? Can you also show the settings relater to this?

Thanks and kind regards,

diaan

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ diaan-wajon commented ·

Can you see this now, @diaan-wajon ?screen-shot-2021-11-24-at-110524-pm.png

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app