question

Ted Nevins avatar image
Ted Nevins asked Robert Dempster commented

Is RingCentral Down?

Tech support is not answering. Been on hold for 40mins already

outage
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Robert Dempster avatar image Robert Dempster commented ·

THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP! I CANT MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS OR LOG IN THE DESKTOP APP!

0 Likes 0 ·
Evan avatar image
Evan answered Evan edited

Can we please have someone from RingCentral provide an update on what is going on?

All our desk phones are down and we are having trouble accessing service.ringcentral.com. I have been on hold for over an hour now trying to get these issues resolved. The link to the live chat support is missing and I am unable to login to open a case ticket.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Ted Nevins avatar image
Ted Nevins answered Gail Gargaro commented

Same issues here too.. can not log in and chat not working...

finally got someone on phone but theyre not in the US so cant call our numbers on outside RC line!!!!!

Told him I need higher level support nd now on hold again AND ITS BEEN 54 MINUTES SINCE THEN!!!!!!

2 comments
1 |3000

hamid-din11688 avatar image hamid-din11688 commented ·

Same issue here. on hold for an hour.

0 Likes 0 ·
Gail Gargaro avatar image Gail Gargaro commented ·

I was assured when I signed up that tech support would be within US for US lines

0 Likes 0 ·
Gail Gargaro avatar image
Gail Gargaro answered

same issue here -

1 |3000

hamid-din11688 avatar image
hamid-din11688 answered

Still, on hold it has been more than an hour, does anyone get hold of them?

1 |3000

Evan avatar image
Evan answered Evan edited

I have now been on hold for one hour and forty-eight minutes. I am still unable contact anyone from live chat nor am I able to submit a support ticket. We need an update on what is going on. At the very least, update the status of RingCentral on the service status page.

1 |3000

Kris Terry avatar image
Kris Terry answered

Ours has been out since 6:45am... About ten minutes ago it worked for about two seconds and then quit working again. Sounds like they are down and MAYBE trying to get it back up, but without being able to get a hold of customer support who knows?

1 |3000

Alex Petersen avatar image
Alex Petersen answered hamid-din11688 commented

I just got off the phone with one of their contact center support due to our issues. She stated there are ISP issues that are affecting services globally (not sure to what extent) and they're working on the issues. She had not gotten much more information than that at the time.

1 comment
1 |3000

hamid-din11688 avatar image hamid-din11688 commented ·

Thanks!!

0 Likes 0 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered Robert Dempster commented

There are some known issues with outbound texting, and Contact Center. For more information, please check out https://status.ringcentral.com/.

For those who had outages yesterday, are you still experiencing issues?

1 comment
1 |3000

Robert Dempster avatar image Robert Dempster commented ·

THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP! I CANT MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS OR LOG IN THE DESKTOP APP!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON!

0 Likes 0 ·
hamid-din11688 avatar image
hamid-din11688 answered

Yes, we are still having issue with calls.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app