Question

Is RingCentral Down?

• 30 August 2020
  • 9 replies

Tech support is not answering. Been on hold for 40mins already

9 replies

Can we please have someone from RingCentral provide an update on what is going on?

All our desk phones are down and we are having trouble accessing service.ringcentral.com. I have been on hold for over an hour now trying to get these issues resolved. The link to the live chat support is missing and I am unable to login to open a case ticket.

Same issues here too.. can not log in and chat not working...

finally got someone on phone but theyre not in the US so cant call our numbers on outside RC line!!!!!

Told him I need higher level support nd now on hold again AND ITS BEEN 54 MINUTES SINCE THEN!!!!!!

same issue here -

Still, on hold it has been more than an hour, does anyone get hold of them?

I have now been on hold for one hour and forty-eight minutes. I am still unable contact anyone from live chat nor am I able to submit a support ticket. We need an update on what is going on. At the very least, update the status of RingCentral on the service status page.

Ours has been out since 6:45am... About ten minutes ago it worked for about two seconds and then quit working again. Sounds like they are down and MAYBE trying to get it back up, but without being able to get a hold of customer support who knows?

I just got off the phone with one of their contact center support due to our issues. She stated there are ISP issues that are affecting services globally (not sure to what extent) and they're working on the issues. She had not gotten much more information than that at the time.

There are some known issues with outbound texting, and Contact Center. For more information, please check out https://status.ringcentral.com/.

For those who had outages yesterday, are you still experiencing issues?

Yes, we are still having issue with calls.