question

sean62404110008 avatar image
sean62404110008 asked jenn-community-moderator commented

RC Meetings Chat hyperlinks no longer functioning

Hi there RC Friends,

Our org has noticed that the hyperlinking in the RC Meetings chat box (the chat window during a video meeting) is no longer working for many of our users. We have the most recent versions of the apps and have tested with RC support. Previous versions worked fine although the option to downgrade isn't something I'd like to propose especially with the older apps screaming to update the moment they are opened. Anyone have any work arounds for this?

meetingsmessaging
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

Hello Sean,

Apologies, I will share this with our Product Team, you might want to use our RingCentral Unified app?

The hyperlinks are also available for the newer app. You can get the app from here. Thanks!

1 Like 1 ·
sean62404110008 avatar image sean62404110008 jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

Hi there Jenn,

Thank you but we have tried it with the unified app and that is our preferred choice of apps. We've tested it on windows 10, MacOS, on computers with our company image and computers without the image and just the basic windows 10/MacOS operating system.

Seeing that your end is using it fine, do we have a setting missing somewhere? I've checked about every page in Admin and cannot find much related to the chat options.

I appreciate any help, thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ sean62404110008 commented ·

Hello Sean,

Apologies for the delayed response. If we still have issues with the hyperlinks for both apps. I highly suggest creating a case here.

One of our phone support will contact you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app