News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Service Now RingCentral App
Tags: ringcentral app
Nov 3, 2016 at 9:39am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
kyle

I am trying to integrate use of Service Now and RingCentral. There is a RingCentral app in the ServiceNow Store, but it is for the Geneva version of ServiceNow. At this point the current version is Helsinki and the app does not work with it.

I reached out to Service Now support and received the following response:

Reason and Proposed Solution:

The app is Geneva compatible only, meaning the developers have not yet implemented compatibility with the Helsinki release.

I put your instance name '#########' into the validator on the download link in the Store for the RingCentral app and received the following warning:

'Warning: This instance is not compatible with the app. We recommend installation only on compatible instances.'

They may make it compatible in future. Your best chance to find out would probably be through contacting the RingCentral support contact number: +1 888-898-4591.

They may know or could potentially find out who is developing the app.

Thus I am reaching out to see if the app can be made compatible with the Helsinki and any other versions of Service Now which may be coming out.

2 Answers
answered on Dec 18, 2017 at 8:57pm  
I am trying to understand the scalability or limit in terms of number of users , applications build or integrations that can be set up on a single instance of ServiceNow production environment before we see performance degradation??

answered on Nov 3, 2016 at 11:38am  
I have reached out to the team responsible for the ServiceNow integration with your information. They have acknowledged receipt of the request, and once we have an official response, it will be posted here.

Thanks for pointing this out. :)

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us