question

Adam Saadi avatar image
Adam Saadi asked jenn-community-moderator commented

Disabling Public Park

Can I disable the public park on my RingCentral Phone? I know this an old app but I have to use it for the integration with eAgent. Please let me know. I don't want the staff to accidentally park the call there since we will not be using the park feature at all. Thank you

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered Becky-Community_Manager edited

Hey Adam, we can disable it through your Admin Portal.

You go to Phone System > Groups > Park Locations > 3 dots vertically > Disable.

Thanks!

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Adam Saadi avatar image Adam Saadi commented ·

I don't see the public park option there. There was a park location which I created but I deleted it so now there is no park locations and I still see the public park on the RingCentral Phone app. Please advice. Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ Adam Saadi commented ·

Hello Adam, apologies for the late response. I just want to check if you are still viewing the public park location from your phone? Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
Adam Saadi avatar image
Adam Saadi answered jenn-community-moderator commented

Yes I am still seeing the public park option on the phone which I wanted removed or turned off completely. Thank you

3 comments
1 |3000

jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

Thanks for the response. Can you try to uninstall the app and reinstall it, please?

0 Likes 0 ·
Adam Saadi avatar image Adam Saadi jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

It's not just my phone app or extension. It's everyone at all the offices who can see the public park so I don't think uninstalling and reinstalling the app will do it.

0 Likes 0 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ Adam Saadi commented ·

Thanks for the update, can you send us your account details at community.support@ringcentral.com. We'll check it for you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app