question

jain saniya avatar image
jain saniya asked Phong Vu answered

Error log4net on VS Code running Python script

I am running a Python script with selenium in VS Code. Although i am able to run the script successfully, i am getting the below error in the terminal

log4net:ERROR Object type [log4net.Appender.FileAppender] is not assignable to type [log4net.Appender.FileAppender+LockingModelBase]. There are no acceptable type conversions.
log4net:ERROR Failed to create object to set param: lockingModel log4net:ERROR Object type [log4net.Appender.FileAppender] is not assignable to type [log4net.Appender.FileAppender+LockingModelBase]. There are no acceptable type conversions.
log4net:ERROR Failed to create object to set param: lockingModel

Does anyone know why i am getting this error? and how to fix it?

My settings.json:

"python.analysis.extraPaths": [],
"python.analysis.completeFunctionParens": true,
"python.languageServer": "Jedi",
"typescript.tsdk": "",
"python.jediEnabled": true,
"python.dataScience.searchForJupyter": false,
"python.defaultInterpreterPath": "C:\\Users\\user\\AppData\\Local\\Programs\\Python\\Python38-32",
"python.logging.level": "off",
"breadcrumbs.enabled": true

Thanks in advance :)

errors
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

You should ask this question on Python forums such as PythonAnywhere or stack overflow to get better help.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys