question

Deborah McKenney avatar image
Deborah McKenney asked Deborah McKenney commented

Two Meetings at One Time

If I have created a meeting, but make someone else a host to facilitate that meeting, is there a way I can leave the meeting and start a new one?

video
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered Deborah McKenney commented

Hello Deborah! Yes, you can do that. You can change the host first before leaving.

Click more beside the name of the participant.

Thanks!

6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Deborah McKenney avatar image Deborah McKenney commented ·

I tried that today and it did not work. I logged into one meeting, made a co-worker the host, left the meeting. As soon as I tried to open another meeting I got a message that said I had to end the first meeting to continue. Is there some specific setting I need?

1 Like 1 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

Hello Deborah,

Apologies, I just tested it also confirm with the Product Team if we can have simultaneous meetings regardless if you move your host capability to others doesn't work.

However, I shared this with them. I would highly suggest you post a feature request here. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

Thank you, I will do that. This, of course, has come up more often now dealing with COVID and having to do everything remotely. But, it would be a great feature to have for multi-tasking.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welll... posting a feature request is easier said than done. I have and tried to follow the instructions and cannot find a place to do that. /sigh

0 Likes 0 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ Deborah McKenney commented ·

Were you able to log in on the link that I just provided? :)

Thanks for your patience.

0 Likes 0 ·

Oh, yes, I see it now. Did not see the link before. I'll get it another try.

0 Likes 0 ·
jeff-moran5772 avatar image
jeff-moran5772 answered

RingCentral Video allows two simultaneous meetings from the same user account, but not RC Meetings

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app