Question

Two Meetings at One Time

• 17 September 2020
  • 7 replies

If I have created a meeting, but make someone else a host to facilitate that meeting, is there a way I can leave the meeting and start a new one?

7 replies

Hello Deborah! Yes, you can do that. You can change the host first before leaving.

Click more beside the name of the participant.

Thanks!

I tried that today and it did not work. I logged into one meeting, made a co-worker the host, left the meeting. As soon as I tried to open another meeting I got a message that said I had to end the first meeting to continue. Is there some specific setting I need?

Hello Deborah,

Apologies, I just tested it also confirm with the Product Team if we can have simultaneous meetings regardless if you move your host capability to others doesn't work.

However, I shared this with them. I would highly suggest you post a feature request here. Thank you!

Thank you, I will do that. This, of course, has come up more often now dealing with COVID and having to do everything remotely. But, it would be a great feature to have for multi-tasking.

Welll... posting a feature request is easier said than done. I have and tried to follow the instructions and cannot find a place to do that. /sigh

Oh, yes, I see it now. Did not see the link before. I'll get it another try.

RingCentral Video allows two simultaneous meetings from the same user account, but not RC Meetings