question

Scott Cameron avatar image
Scott Cameron asked Phong Vu answered

EZLynx Integration

Hello all. So, I am not a computer whiz, know no code beyond what I learned in the 80's. I spoke with EZLynx and they gave me a link which will allow a pop to the client account. I found this article https://support.ringcentral.com/s/article/RingCentral-Phone-Desktop-How-to-Trigger-EZLynx-Window-Matching-Incoming-Call-Number?language=en_US from Sept. 2019. I have looked through every RC app, admin portal and user portal and can find nowhere in settings that I can add this. I was directed my RC to the developers site, but again, I can't develop much more than a bad hangover. Anyone got any ideas for me? Thanks!

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

The RingCentral Phone Desktop app they referred to is not the RC app. But it is the app you can download from this link.

Once you download and install on your desktop, follow the instruction on the article to setup.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys