News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Call Control permission in sandbox
Tags: graduation
Sep 30, 2020 at 1:07pm   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
Dan English

Hello, I'm having trouble graduating my app because I'm unable to use the call control permission in the sandbox. Most of the errors are from trying to make a callout. Everything else is working fine. I see that you've been able to make an exception for other apps. Thank you.

LeadMailbox 1.1

App ID # 8PUa1lLhSVumaMrbQ11e5Q

3 Answers
answered on Sep 30, 2020 at 1:52pm  

Unfortunately, I cannot make an exception for public app. And the app still has too many error. Please fix the 429 error (rate limit) and also make sure the call-out API work flawlessly.

answered on Sep 30, 2020 at 2:12pm  

How can I test the call-out without a device? I tried using the desktop app as a device, but support told me it will not work with a developer account. When I try to log in to the app it says: Sorry, you currently don't have permission to access this service. Contact your administrator to change permissions.

on Sep 30, 2020 at 3:17pm   •  0 likes

Download the RC Phone for desktop. Install & run the app and switch to sandbox mode (fn+cmd+f2 for MacOS) and login the soft phone.

Call the get extension device list to get the device id then use the device id to make a call-out.

answered on Sep 30, 2020 at 4:52pm  

Great, thank you.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us