question

Krishna Kannaji avatar image
Krishna Kannaji asked Krishna Kannaji commented

I am getting the following error "message": "Phone number doesn't belong to extension",

I am using my credentials to send sms from the HubSpot workflows. It is working if I am the contact owner and when I am selecting other RingCentral users as contact owners, it is throwing the below error.

"message": "Phone number doesn't belong to extension",

Can you please let me know the quick fix since it is in production. I even searched in the developer forum, they didn't provide any solution for this as some people got the same error.

Note: Credentials used

-e ACCOUNT_ID="~" \
-e EXTENSION_ID="~" \
-e RINGCENTRAL_CLIENT_ID="xxxxxx" \
-e RINGCENTRAL_CLIENT_SECRET="xxxxxx" \
-e RINGCENTRAL_SERVER_URL="https://platform.ringcentral.com" \
-e RINGCENTRAL_USERNAME="used my company or direct number" \
-e RINGCENTRAL_EXTENSION="used my extension" \
-e RINGCENTRAL_PASSWORD="used my login pwd" \
-e HUBSPOT_API_KEY="xxxxxxx" \

Please let me know if there is way to send the sms from my application on behalf of other users in the company (as there will be multiple RingCentral users in production who use workflows to send sms)

Thanks,

Krishna

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Krishna Kannaji commented
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Krishna Kannaji avatar image Krishna Kannaji commented ·

Hi,

I have gone through them multiple times before posting here and they didn't provide any solution in the thread. Please help me with the issue and not over the threads.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys