question

nick-stivachtis avatar image
nick-stivachtis asked jenn-community-moderator commented

3way/Merge Call - how do you disconnect a caller?

If i add a caller to a call using the desktop app, i will be on the phone with party A. click add dial party b, then after i prep party b for the 3way call i will hit merge and it will show I am on a "conference" call in the app.

When i am done with part b i want to disconnect them. On the old ring central app i used to be able to do that and hang up on specific callers.

I can't figure out how to do that in the new app.

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered

Hello @nick-stivachtis, you can do conferencing. If you want to disconnect part B you, can tap the "Information Symbol" right beside the "conference call" and then tap or click the remove button. Thank you!

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

nick-stivachtis avatar image
nick-stivachtis answered jenn-community-moderator commented

I don't see an information symbol. am I missing something?

ring-central.png (128.4 KiB)
1 comment
1 |3000

jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

Hello @nick-stivachtis, apologies. It will only be available for the mobile app for 3 way conferencing. For the bridge conferencing, I would suggest posting a feature request HERE. Thank you for your patience.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app