question

Martin Beland avatar image
Martin Beland asked jenn-community-moderator answered

Where do I find maximum # of attendees?

Having had used GoToMeeting and our organization is transitioning to Ringcentral, GoToMeeting showed you the maximum # of participants you could have for your meeting. This information is essential to be aware of, if you plan on having any meeting where you would need more participants than what you have been assigned by your administrator. Thus far, I have had to validate this information by contacting Ringcentral support, but nothing reassures me that this is truly the case for my account, especially if my administrator changes my plan, without my knowledge.

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered

Hello @Martin Beland, you can add or move your large meeting licenses. Please click HERE for more info. Thank you!

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered jenn-community-moderator converted comment to answer

Hello @Martin Beland! I see that you are in the Standard Plan, which can only have 4 participants in total. However, you also have a license for the Large Capacity of the meeting, which can hold up to 500 participants.

You can check the overview of your large meeting HERE. Thank you!

1 comment
1 |3000

Martin Beland avatar image Martin Beland commented ·

Thanks @Jenn-Community_Moderator! I appreciate your response, and this was the answer that I gained from checking with support, but was looking more from a perspective of adding this as a feature to our dashboards, so that we don't have to reach out to support to gain this validation.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app