Solved

Where does my Fax Message Transmission Result go?

• 23 October 2020
  • 1 reply

We're in the process of getting ready to roll out the fax function of RingCentral, starting with outbound faxing first [baby steps!]. While testing and fiddling with how we wanted it to look and feel, I would send test faxes, and then receive a Fax Message Transmission Result to my own email. So far, so good. I then finalized the configuration [I thought] and assigned the various fax lines their own email addresses. I also added user email addresses to each fax line [department-based] in preparation for their use. Now when I send a fax, the Transmission Result email is only going to the email address associated with the fax line, and not the actual sender [in this case, me]. Is there a way to change this? If you have 50 people associated with a given fax line, I don't want to necessarily have to give them all access to that email account. Or am I stuck? Suggestions certainly welcome!

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 23 October 2020, 23:01

View original

1 reply

Hey @Norm Cutler! Thanks for posting this question. You have to check the "message and notification" if that would be the email you use for "user details." It has to be the same; click HERE to view the steps on how you can configure it. Thank you!