question

James Bruner avatar image
James Bruner asked James Bruner commented

Answering calls with Plantronics B4210 headset when using the RC Desktop App

How do you answer and hang up calls from the Plantronics headset? We are new to RC and will be going live with the new phone system soon. I need to be able to answer calls without logging back into my computer if it went to sleep. I have already downloaded the the Plantronics Hub software and updated the firmware on the headset. This didn't help. Please advise.

We are running Version: 20.4.10.284 Web, 20.4.11.2558 Windows

phone
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

James Bruner avatar image James Bruner commented ·

We also have the Poly Voyager 5200 which is on the recommended list and have the same problem. We can not get the remote call controls to work if we are using the Desktop App. If we connect the 5200 to are cell phone we can pick up calls remotely. Can someone assist in setting this headset up with RC so we can remotely answer phone calls?

James Bruner

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ James Bruner commented ·

@James Bruner We would recommend reaching out to Support. They will be able to assist in troubleshooting this issue.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered

Apologies @James Bruner! These are the recommended headsets that work in our app. You can also vote HERE for our feature request. I will share this with our Project Managers. Thank you!

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app