question

dawn-kraychuk avatar image
dawn-kraychuk asked mary-community-moderator commented

Issues with Latest RingCentral App

Is anyone else having problems with the latest RingCentral app? For us, it started about a month or two ago. We have both inbound and outbound calling issues. Inbound there is dead air when picked up, outbound says "connecting" and never does. We have tried it on different mobile devices (Android and iOS different versions), different wifi locations, different carriers (Shaw, Bell, Rogers), different cities and still the same issue.

ringcentral appphone
6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

dawn-kraychuk avatar image dawn-kraychuk commented ·

I contacted support but so far have had no suggestions and our office is doing more remote work and is unable to use their office lines for calling.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Dawn, are you still experiencing these issues?
There was an outage last week in Canada that may have been the source of your problem.

Please let us know if you're still having troubles.

0 Likes 0 ·
Montell Johnson avatar image Montell Johnson Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

My ring central app is experiencing the same issues as the original post. When I try to place an outbound call, it says connecting but never actually connects. Please help.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Montell Johnson commented ·

Hi @Montell Johnson, have you already tried to uninstall/reinstall your app?

0 Likes 0 ·
Kayla Moses avatar image Kayla Moses commented ·

Hello, I noticed only on my ring central app that my BT headset (Tilde Pro) will show connected BUT will not play audio through it and will freeze the app almost immediately. Started Dec 4 2022. I've checked all updates on my windows laptop and even upgraded to windows 11. I tried the head set with listening to youtube and sound comes through just fine. I hooked up our old BT headset ( Plantronics- voyager legend) and that works fine with no freezing. I am not sure what else to do as I've shut down my computer multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled the ringcentral app as well as the BT headset (Tilde Pro). I also tried another laptop with ring on it and it worked just fine, no freezing at all. At one point I was able to listen to a voicemail but ithen it cut out and froze the app. Edited to add that I was getting calls through it but customers could not here me but I could hear them and then it would switch to not even being connected to my lap top (sound just coming through the laptop. Any insight would be greatly appreciated

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Kayla Moses commented ·

Hi @Kayla Moses Would you please open a Support Ticket so this will be isolated?

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app