question

Robert Allen avatar image
Robert Allen asked mitch-heffington12178 answered

Ring Central Meetings Will Not Launch

I have been using Ring Central for about a year. Just last week, I started to have a problem with it. When I click on a ring central meeting link, it takes me to the launch page, but the application will not launch. I try to download and run ring central meetings, but it still will not launch. When I try to join via browser, I get an error message stating that the meeting has not started, despite me being the host.

To resolve this, I tried the resolution that is listed in the support documentation, allowing all cookies, and adding Ring Central in Allow all cookies. This has not helped.

I have tested this in Chrome, and FireFox.

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

You can open a support case and contact RingCentral support with your issue: https://support.ringcentral.com/contact-support.html

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mitch-heffington12178 avatar image
mitch-heffington12178 answered

I am also having this issue occur. I talked with Ring Central support and the response was that the back office could not reproduce and to try turning off my anti-virus and running as an administrator. Many of the clients we work with do not have the ability to Run as Administrator or disabling their anti-virus. This issue only occurs for us when it is new users who have not installed Ring Central Meetings before.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app