Question

Not able to delete Users from the sandbox environment

• 10 November 2020
  • 3 replies

I'm currently trying to delete users I'm using for testing purposes in order to be able to run more tests on my Sandbox environment.
I have disabled the desired user first, as is required to have the Delete option be available, but am not able to delete it.

- I have tried using the tickbox next to the User's name and clicking Delete in the top ribbon. I get the pop-up warning about deleting users and how it cannot be undone. I proceed and see "Bulk Operation in Progress" going, and then finish without any further notices or errors, but the user is not deleted.

- I have also tried using the three dots on the right-hand side of the user and clicking Delete. Similarly, I have the "Are you sure you want to delete the selected user" warning message. When I click on Delete, I get an error message with "We are sorry. Your request cannot be completed at this time. Please try again later.".

I initially thought it might have been a temporary issue, as was mentioned in another Question on these forum last year, but it's been three days and I still cannot delete that user.
I have tried from 2 different browsers (Chrome and Firefox) just in case, and the results were the same.

My user is Super Admin on the Sandbox environment, so I don't believe it would be a permission issue either.

What else can I try? Thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 1

What is your sandbox main company number?

Hi Phong,

The number is "12897191086".

Thanks!

Same problem here too for weeks. We need the ability to add/remove users constantly since our business cases include user removal and addition. Our Sandbox main number is +13127549364 and for starters we'd like to remove user with extension 103.

Please let us know when this issue is resolved once and for all.