News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Status & Review Not Updating
Tags: ringcentral app
Nov 16, 2020 at 8:21am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Nate Breeden

Show's last update was 2020-11-16, 12:19:09 UTC and trying the manual refresh does not update.

Also, I was 90% done my calls this past Saturday, when waiting on a refresh to apply for production after completing the other 10%, the 90% of completed calls showed not complete and I had to start over today. Do you have to make these calls within a certain time period for them to be considered "complete" or did something break on RC end?

But my main issue is that today I have successfully made every call needed to apply for production, the Status & Review page still shows all calls as not complete 2 hours after making them.

1 Answer
answered on Nov 16, 2020 at 8:32am  

Maybe I was impatient, they just loaded but still show one call that I definitely made as not complete.

What interval does the status & review page update in? Seems like I waited almost 3 hours for it to mark my calls complete which is frustrating, especially when it's not marking completed calls as complete.


A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

Developer Platform
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

Resource center
Product Releases
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us