question

Nate Breeden avatar image
Nate Breeden asked Phong Vu answered

account/active-calls Requirement

Currently have one last call requirement that I must not be understanding. The status and review says that I have not completed "account/active-calls" call requirements, but I got a list of active calls 6 times and even made calls using those sessionId's.

What am I missing, is "account/active-calls" different than the active calls area listed under the API references > Voice?

Also, is there a reason that the status and review page only updates every 4 hours? It says it does it every 15 minutes but I've timed it throughout the day, it's every bit of 4 hours, which is frustrating especially when you're trying to see if the call you're making is what RC wants in order for you to apply for production.

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Duplicated. Answered to the other question.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys