question

amit-dandawate8255 avatar image
amit-dandawate8255 asked ak answered

Webhook Setup Error: Refresh token has expired

Hello,

I referred doc @ https://github.com/ringcentral/glip-botman/tree/bot-provisioner to create my bot, however I keep getting "Webhook Setup Error: Refresh token has expired". Since last 1 week I tried all possible ways/solutions, still no success. Its working on my friends laptop, but not on my laptop.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks,

Amit

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ak avatar image
ak answered

Amit,

There are two pre-requisites to get the bot running once you set up the ngrok server:

1.) Add the Bot to Glip

Go to the  Bot tab of the recently created app in the developer portal. Click on the  Add to Glip button.      

This step creates a folder named _cache as pointed by @tyler above. If you want to re-start the process of creating a bot, please delete the folder.

2.) Creating Subscription on the Bot

In the terminal, just run the below command:
$ cd glip-botman  $ php index.php
Note: If you are reinstalling the bot for some reason, please delete the cache and subscription folders and try again.
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys