News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Simultaneous incoming voip calls on 1 digital line
Tags: call queue ring simultaneously
Nov 30, 2020 at 9:10pm   •   0 replies  •  0 likes
Wayne Westland Primary & Urgent Care WWPC

We are currently using RingCentral voip service using the w52p physical phones, and have the single line plan with four phones. We noticed that when to calls are being answered, the third incoming call goes to voicemail. I called ringcentral, and they representative stated that there can be only two simultaneous calls per digital line. I am writing to see if anybody else can confirm this before I pay for a second digital line. According to the rep this would give us the capacity for four simultaneous incoming calls.

We used to yelling w-52p phone system, this is advertised by the manufacturer to support for simultaneous calls. However according to the RingCentral representative, each digital line on ringCentral only supports two simultaneous incoming calls.

Is the response from the representative realistic and appropriate? Do I have other options in terms of voip

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us