question

Tiffany Foster avatar image
Tiffany Foster asked Anirban answered

,How can I transfer a single voicemail message to another Ringcentral user?

Our medical office has clinicians at two locations with two different RingCentral extensions and also a main operator who transfers calls to both locations from a third number. Oftentimes a patient will call and leave a voicemail at the wrong location. Is there a way to transfer A SINGLE voice message to another RingCentral extension voicemail? (these numbers are not in the same que) The only way we have found uses e-mail with the message as a voice/audio attachment but this is not a secure option for our office.

voicemails
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tony Knight avatar image
Tony Knight answered Tiffany Foster commented

After listening the message press 5, then the extension you want to forward the message to followed by the # key. There is also a tutorial that comes on after listening to your message that assists you with the options available.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tiffany Foster avatar image Tiffany Foster commented ·

There is nothing that comes on after listening to my message and nothing happens when I press 5.

0 Likes 0 ·
Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

I can see a feature request for same kind of functionality here:

https://ideas.ringcentral.com/ideas/ENTCOM-I-70

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app