question

wayne-walker2116 avatar image
wayne-walker2116 asked carolina-painting14156 answered

Zapier - main number

How can I authorize my ringcentral account with Zapier to show our company main number - not my personal extension number?

SMS is showing from my personal assigned number, not our main company number. I'm trying to create a trigger on texts sent to our main company number.

zapier
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Sebastian Mealer avatar image Sebastian Mealer commented ·

I just signed up for RingCentral, a major reason was the ability to integrate with Zapier and send from our main company number. However I have the same problem: in Zapier the only choice is my direct number (and I am the admin of the account).

1 Like 1 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

Hello @wayne-walker! Apologies, are you still experiencing the issue? I would highly suggest opening a case HERE, and our tech support will investigate it further. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

carolina-painting14156 avatar image
carolina-painting14156 answered

Has this been fixed? Same issue for me and its a big enough issue for me to change providers.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app