question

Hayley Khalifah avatar image
Hayley Khalifah asked Phong Vu answered

Ringcentral Crash notification through soft-phone integration with CRM

Hello for over 5 months I have been using the click to call feature by integrating the Ringcentral through our CRM, we use SmartMoving as our CRM. I have my headset, I click the number, Ringcentral pops up and automatically starts calling. Well today, I was making calls all day until approximately 3:45-4pm i clicked the phone number for another call (leads come in) and instead of going to the call window ring central issued me a note that said abnormal system crash, it recommended I hit troubleshoot. I hit troubleshoot and thought everything was fixed because the error was gone and it didn't say anything popped up. So I called a number again, only it asks if I want to use ring central and I say yes, and then nothing happens. No call, no pop up ring central phone, nothing. IM chat doesn't know, they referred me here, so please help. Actually losing a lot of money every minute I cannot make these calls because we already funded our leads today.

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Sorry for the delayed response. Is this still an issue in your system. I am not aware of any change in our platform, so it could be an intermittent issue.

Please confirm so I can have a closer look at it.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys