question

Skin Cancer Surgery Center avatar image
Skin Cancer Surgery Center asked mary-community-moderator edited

Unable to get support | Cannot open support cases

Why do we get error messages when trying to open a support case with Ring Central? We need support and can't even get a chat started without being able to log in. We can log into our RingCentral applications just fine, but NOT support.

3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Skin Cancer Surgery Center avatar image Skin Cancer Surgery Center commented ·

I called the RingCentral support line and they directed me to https://support.ringcentral.com. This is the same place where I am UNABLE to log in to open a support case. Please help

0 Likes 0 ·
Anirban avatar image Anirban commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·
Skin Cancer Surgery Center avatar image Skin Cancer Surgery Center commented ·

Hello Jenn. Thank you so much for the advice! I cleared the cache on my Chrome browser and logged back into the RingCentral support site and this time I was able to login into the second window, and it is now at the page where I can create a new support case. If I have any other issues I'll reach out, but so far this is looking good. Thanks again! :-)

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered

Hello @Skin Cancer Surgery Center, apologies. Using a browser like Chrome saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.

Can you try these steps, please?

- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click Customize and control the Google Chrome icon.
- Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data
- Restart Browser
- Re-login

Thank you!

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app