question

Rod Neal avatar image
Rod Neal asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

Will Themes be arriving soon to the Desktop App?

I've tried the *new* App several times, and keep going back to the Classic App, which allows me to select a Theme that works best for me. I intensely (yes, INTENSELY) dislike the design of the new App, including the Dark Mode, which lacks any contrast settings to make it readable (and both light and dark mode look like they were designed by tween-agers for the under-six-years-old crowd).

Please add in some Themes or at least the ability to set the background colors of each section and some font color selections. I'll keep using the Classic App in the meantime.

ringcentral app
10 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image Anirban commented ·

You can always ask this features here by adding that idea for future implementation

1 Like 1 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

We would encourage you to vote on this Idea here.

0 Likes 0 ·
Rod Neal avatar image Rod Neal Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you Becky - I actually am the one that posted that idea. :-) I appreciate your suggestion!

1 Like 1 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Rod Neal commented ·

OH! The names are different! Thanks for posting! I believe this is something the product team is working on. So, stay tuned. We'll always update the Community and the Ideas Portal.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Rod Neal avatar image Rod Neal commented ·

Very nice......I'm using the High Contrast Theme and it works well for my needs. :-)

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Rod Neal commented ·

Great to hear!
Thanks for sharing with us!

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Hi Everyone, in addition to the dark theme, three light-colored themes were added to the latest RingCentral App feature release.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app