question

AJ Redwine avatar image
AJ Redwine asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

Voicemails going to emails and not accessible in ringcentral.

Hello,

For some reason, I am not getting voicemails in the RingCentral app or website. They are coming through my work email in Outlook. I'd rather be able to listen to the voicemails in the app. How can I fix this?

Thank you!

voicemail
4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

@AJ Redwine You can check your voicemails online - here's a KB for that.
https://support.ringcentral.com/article/Checking-voicemail-Online-Account.html

If you want to check voicemails on the desktop or mobile app, click the phone icon and click/tap on voicemail. No matter which app you're using, you should be able to access your voicemail.
If you are still having trouble, please share more details and screenshots if you have them so we can troubleshoot.

0 Likes 0 ·
AJ Redwine avatar image AJ Redwine commented ·

Unfortunately, no voicemails are not showing up in the app or on the desktop. I’m just getting an email in my Inbox that I’ve got a voicemail. Then, I have to play the voicemail by opening the attachment on the email. I can’t go to RingCentral to listen to it because it’s not there.

0 Likes 0 ·
Anirban avatar image Anirban commented ·

@AJ Redwine If the apps has the problem, can you please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app again to check if the issue resolved?

If issue still persists, you can open a support ticket so that RingCentral support team can help you to investigate the issue

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Anirban commented ·

@AJ Redwine I would do what Anirban recommends. If uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't remedy this situation, please reach out to Support directly so they can assist in troubleshooting.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app