question

Tina Hixon avatar image
Tina Hixon asked Anirban commented

After update All Lines ring to on my phone and I can not transfer calls

I recently updated the RingCentral app on my Windows 10 desktop. Since the update, all lines (direct dial and main number) in the office (14 lines) ring on my phone. Also, if I answer a call on my Plantronics headset, I can not transfer calls to another extension. I have to put the call on hold, pick up the call from the handheld and then transfer. I am the person all calls funnel through when they dial the main number. This is a very irritating.

hardware
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image Anirban commented ·

For your case, it is advisable to connect RingCentral support team here as they can help you to resolve the issue by analyzing and troubleshooting. They will help to resolve the issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
Wendy Busse-Coleman avatar image
Wendy Busse-Coleman answered

Hi,

We had the same issue with 2 of our Polycom desk phones. Easy to correct. Go To: Setting, then Ring Type, then Attendant Calls, you will then see Silent Ring, press it. The problem will be resolved.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Aaron Lax avatar image
Aaron Lax answered

This works as it just occurred to me when one of our employees returned into the office. She was receiving all Phone Calls from All inner office, and outside calls. Upon changing this setting she was getting the routed calls from the main line, and her direct line but not every call.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app