Question

'OAU-211', 'message': 'Token revoked'

• 24 December 2020
  • 4 replies

HiTeam,

We have implemented an auth flow process to send messages from HubSpot. In this process, we will be using /restapi/oauth/token with refresh token.

Authflow for workflows is working fine when we developed and tested for few contacts. When we are doing the same for more contacts like 600 to 1500 parallel contacts at once. We are getting a Token Revoked error.

Is there any possibility on how to handle parallel connections and can you please help me this as it's important for our team.

The problem I have faced is few of the api calls are getting success and the rest are errored {'error': 'invalid_grant', 'errors': [{'errorCode': 'OAU-211', 'message': 'Token revoked'}], 'error_description': 'Token revoked'} error.

There is no description about this error and I couldn't find any solution from the dev forum. We are not using any revoke api's, I was trying to figure out why token is getting revoked when I use ouath token api.

Can you let me know how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

krishna

4 replies

Userlevel 1

'error': 'invalid_grant', what is your app grant type? Do you use RC SDKs or your own codes to authenticate? Show some code snippets (remove sensitive info)

rcsdk = SDK(os.environ.get('RINGCENTRAL_CLIENT_ID'), os.environ.get('RINGCENTRAL_CLIENT_SECRET'), os.environ.get('RINGCENTRAL_SERVER_URL'))

What's your programming language please?

There is a 5 active tokens per app per user limit. So if you get too many tokens in a short time, old tokens will be revoked.

We are using Python. What if there are more than 5 users active tokens and how can we solve this?