question

Janelle Cantu avatar image
Janelle Cantu asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

Is there weekend support staff?

Is there weekend staff support? The call rotating isn't working.

ringcentral app
4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Janelle Cantu avatar image Janelle Cantu commented ·

Well no one answered the lines yesterday and the messages detail that reps are available M-F.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Janelle Cantu commented ·
@Janelle Cantu
This information can found on our Support Site HERE:
Phone support hours
Live phone support for RingCentral Office® (2+ users) plans is available 24/7. Live phone support for RingCentral Office® (1 user) is available 5:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. PT, Monday–Friday (excluding holidays). Non-English support available Monday-Friday 9am-6pm Central European Time (CET).
0 Likes 0 ·
Janelle Cantu avatar image Janelle Cantu commented ·

Yes! I tried that an no one answered. I called 3x, and waited over 45 minutes. No one answered.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Janelle Cantu commented ·

Okay, thanks for reporting this! We'll make sure the Support teams are aware of your experience.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Wendy Busse-Coleman avatar image
Wendy Busse-Coleman answered Becky-Community_Manager commented

Hi Janelle,

Yes, RingCentral Support is available 24/7... 365. Outstanding Support speaking with a Representative, as well as accessing knowledge base articles.

Enjoy!

Wendy Busse-Coleman

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

And I'll add to what Wendy shared...Chat is also available and can be fairly expeditious.
If you've had trouble with the IVR when you've called in, please share those details with us at Community.Support@RingCentral.com and we'll look into it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app