question

Bruce Ganek avatar image
Bruce Ganek asked Bruce Ganek answered

Why have the faxes I sent from my developers phone number been deleted?

I have an application that has been moved to production, but I was creating a second application that was looking at the faxes sent from my development number. I had faxes in there last week but when I checked today, they appear to be all gone and when I have swung the app back to sandbox settings, it is not sending the faxes out - they are stuck in the outbox. Can you restore the faxes that were in there, or advise me how to add new ones to the sandbox number - the number is 14243302364

fax
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

For this kind of problem/question, please create a support ticket to get in touch with our developer support team.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Bruce Ganek avatar image
Bruce Ganek answered

OK, thank you.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys