question

Christin Roskey avatar image
Christin Roskey asked mary-community-moderator commented

I am having difficulty with live chat and opening a new case. Would someone from RC contact me.

On my screen there is no orange "button" to click on to access live chat. When I go to create a new case, I am allowed to confirm my information but that is it.

ringcentral app
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Christin Roskey commented ·

Please try to clear cache and cookies then try again.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered mary-community-moderator commented

Hello Christin,

Go to https://support.ringcentral.com/ and click the chat icon on the bottom right of your screen to start a chat. Let us know if it's successful or not.screen-shot-2021-01-15-at-30507-am.png

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Christin Roskey avatar image Christin Roskey commented ·

Thank you. I didn't see that earlier. My problem is too complex for the chatbot. I asked for a live agent and it brought me to the screen for creating a new case. It just sits there loading and never gets anywhere.

Thank you for trying.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Christin Roskey commented ·

Christin,

Please send a screenshot of the loading screen you are getting.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app