question

Donald Greener avatar image
Donald Greener asked mary-community-moderator commented

Shared Voicemail for Call Group

Is it possible to have a voicemail shared between multiple recipients in a Call Queue? I have 3 members in a queue and I'd like them all to have access to the messaging for that queue if possible.

voicemail
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Keith Carpenter avatar image Keith Carpenter commented ·

? I have a call group of three people. The caller leaves VM. Why doesn't that VM show up on the 3 users' App/Desktop as a VM? All 3 get emails of the VM but no alert on their dashboard.

We have to go into the admin portal and listen to them there under the Phonesystem>Groups>Call Queues>Call Group?

We just want the 3 users to see they have a call group VM on the app/Desktop.

Thank you in advance.

Keith

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Keith Carpenter commented ·

Hi Keith, only one extension (user/call queue) can be assigned to receive voicemails. Are voicemails not playing through their email?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered mary-community-moderator commented

Hi Donald,

You can add multiple email address to receive voicemail messages. Please check this KB Article on how to set it up.

Update Call Queue Messages and Notification Settings on the RingCentral Online Account

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Karin Johnes avatar image Karin Johnes commented ·

That article does not show how or where we add multiple email addresses.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Karin Johnes commented ·

Please check on this instead, @Karin Johnes.

screen-shot-2021-08-13-at-60910-am.png

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app