question

Chris Westgor avatar image
Chris Westgor asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

Fax reporting

I am looking for a report on the number of faxes sent/received by all users within the last year. I can't find where this is reported other than the list by the user's names. Which does not have a time frame associated with the numbers.

faxanalytics and reporting
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered Becky-Community_Manager commented

Hi Chris,

The Fax/Voicemail message cap is 200, however, the messages are not deleted right away. Deleted messages are stored in the Deleted folder for 5 days. The system performs a periodic audit and automatically deletes the excess messages from any mailbox with over 200 messages. After which, the deleted messages are permanently removed from RingCentral's system and can no longer be retrieved. The maximum number of messages returns back to 200 by then.

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Scott Davidson avatar image Scott Davidson commented ·

This does not seem to answer Chris's question about fax reporting.

Is there a self-help method to pull a report on fax utilization for my agency showing the quantity of faxes sent over a certain period?

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Scott Davidson commented ·

Hey, @Scott Davidson Is this what you're referring to?
https://support.ringcentral.com/article-v2/Consolidated-Incoming-Fax-Report-RingCentral-Online-Account.html?brand=RC_US&product=RingCentral_MVP&language=en_US
If so, it looks like you have to have MVP and have Support enable it for you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app