question

Paul McGregor avatar image
Paul McGregor asked mary-community-moderator commented

Ongoing RingCentral charges for unsolicited faxes and phone calls on my supposedly $10 yearly fax only account..

Years ago I signed up for a Ring Central limited fax-only account for $10/year. During the entire period of my subscription I have used the fax service only a handful of times. Last year, charges appeared on my account for (unanswered) phone calls. So far the charges have added up to almost $40. Last Fall, a service rep promised to refund one of the charges but the credit never made it to my credit card. I've since found a setting to block all calls but not at all sure that this will stop the additional charges. Needless to say I am frustrated, If I can't get this resolved soon I will have to cancel my account and re-do my business cards without the fax number. Probably should have done this after the first overcharge.

billing
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Paul McGregor, we will check what happened to your refund. We will contact you thru email for updates.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Paul McGregor avatar image
Paul McGregor answered mary-community-moderator commented

Ringcentral resolved my complaint. All is well now.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

That's great to hear @Paul McGregor.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app