News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
(I use RC for virtual Training) Can we get a share file option?
Tags: participant engagement
Feb 4, 2021 at 8:07am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Isaac Herrera (he,him,his)

Can we have the ability to share files with participants in the meeting and can we load in content to the presentation directly? For example, the Webex Training Center, allows the host to load PPP, Activity sheets, and other content into the meeting directly--allowing the participants to see the PowerPoint the moment they sign in without the host having to share a screen. They can also annotate and complete activities on the content directly without the use of a white board. I have added a picture of a file I would load into the presentation at the very beginning of class, and the participants would come in and begin engaging with the content immediately. Is this something RC expects to do and or implement in the near future? d4dfb01d-4b67-4728-b8d6-e8f01ab6a0b9.png

on Feb 4, 2021 at 8:09am   •  0 likes

@Isaac Herrera (he,him,his) This is a great idea. We would ask that you share this in our Ideas Portal.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us