question

massage-luxe1410 avatar image
massage-luxe1410 asked massage-luxe1410 commented

Are you able to have different messages for inbound and outbound calls announcing that the calls are being recoreded?

My inbound message that customers hear when they call us gives a little detail about the business. My staff wants a shorter message announcing that the calls are being recorded for quality control purposes for outbound calls because when they are calling someone they want to quickly start talking. Currently, many customers hang up on them because the longer inbound message plays.

call recording
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @massage-luxe, To clarify, would you like to customize your call recording announcement?

0 Likes 0 ·
massage-luxe1410 avatar image massage-luxe1410 mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

I know how to record a custom greeting. I would like 2 different messages. One message for when customers call me and a different message stating that all calls are recorded for quality assurance to play on the outbound calls.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app