question

Nate Goff avatar image
Nate Goff asked mary-community-moderator commented

How can admin find and listen to another ext manually recorded phone call?

I am an admin and cannot find the other users to listen to the calls that they manually recorded. We do not have the automatic recording option with our plan.

call recording
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Sarah Sinanan avatar image
Sarah Sinanan answered mary-community-moderator commented

@Nate Goff Hello! I recently had this question too to view my users not just my own extension. So I found that on the Online Admin Portal. The automatic call recordings are set to auto-record just 1 extension (mine) so once I updated that to record my other user (see the image). Then from there, I was able to view all call recordings in the admin account under "Reports" > "Call Log" and then the little play button was then available for the calls thereon.
ring-central-auto-record.png

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Great idea, @Sarah Sinanan!

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered mary-community-moderator edited

Hi @Nate Goff, if you are referring to On-Demand Call Recordings, check this KB Article.

1 |3000

Nate Goff avatar image
Nate Goff answered mary-community-moderator commented

@Mary-Community_Moderator that works to listen to my own extensions calls. But how do I listen to other extensions calls?

1 comment
1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

@Nate Goff, you must go to your Admin Portal.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app