question

James Cummins avatar image
James Cummins asked James Cummins answered

Why are there random delays with Webhook for active calls (/presence?detailedTelephonyState=true)?

We are noticing that some calls that come through are taking a long time to come through the webhook we have set up for an extension. I've tried to determine a particular pattern but it may be a 2-minute delay one time and a 15-minute delay the next time. Normally the calls come through in real-time.

Is there something in particular I could look at or a way to force the delay to be shorter?

phonenotifications
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

How often do you get such a long delay? Can you log the notification which comes late and post them here so maybe we can run some checking. If this problem is consistent, please open a case by sending the question and some log on a support ticket for better support.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

James Cummins avatar image
James Cummins answered

Thank you. I will put in a ticket. The delays range in time. Usually we see the notification in real time.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys