question

Jennifer Angelucci avatar image
Jennifer Angelucci asked Becky-Community_Manager edited

A way to print all voicemail transcripts that are received.

We have all of our lines connect to the same voicemail through the call queue and then we have one person transcribe all of the voicemails onto a notebook so that we can make notes on when they were called back and by who. A feature where we could print the transcripts of all the voicemails on one page where we could take notes would be a HUGE help to us. OR a section on the voicemails in the app where we could add notes to them. This would save so much time, keep everything organized and make our callback time much shorter. Please consider this feature!!

rest api
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Jennifer Angelucci avatar image Jennifer Angelucci commented ·

Hello, thank you for the response! I checked out the article but I'm not sure there is an option or app created for what I'm looking for. I'm not a developer or code savvy so wouldn't be able to create anything on my own.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I don't think that this is a common use case and because of that, it is not likely be available out-of the box. However, RingCentral platform allows customers to build apps to enhance the user/productivity based on each customer's need. Read this blog and if you think the solution is helpful, your company can implement it easily.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys