question

Alejandro Morales avatar image
Alejandro Morales asked mary-community-moderator commented

In Salesforce, when receiving an inbound call, I'm not able to pick it up.

Hello,

I tried to integrate RingCentral with Salesforce, I installed the package in Salesforce, I set up my username to be able to use it, I set up the softphone layout, everything is working fine with the outbound calls, but with the inbound calls, I just see they are coming in, but I am not able to pick it up because there is no button to answer.

I just see the call is answered in another device, but I cannot answer it myself using salesforce and the ringcentral app in SF

Is there something I am missing? maybe a setting?

Ring Central Version 6.10

I'm using AT&T Office @ Hand Phone number.

We have physical phones installed, but now we want to use salesforce as well.

Example of what I cannot see when there is an inbound call.

screen-shot-2021-03-03-at-42128-pm.png

ringcentral appintegrations
9 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hello @Alejandro Morales, please reach out to Technical Support so they can check on the issue. All of our Support numbers can be found here. You may also open an online case here.

0 Likes 0 ·
Alejandro Morales avatar image Alejandro Morales mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

thank you I just submitted a case.

0 Likes 0 ·
Alejandro Morales avatar image Alejandro Morales commented ·

Unfortunately Support closed my case without providing any help at all.

They say it's a salesforce problem, which I don't understand how this is a SF problem if it's your own App what I am using...

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Alejandro Morales commented ·

Hi @Alejandro Morales, if this is what's advised, please reach out to Salesforce Support so they can check on it. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Alejandro Morales avatar image Alejandro Morales mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

I don't understand, How Salesforce should be providing support for Ring Central?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Alejandro Morales avatar image Alejandro Morales commented ·

thank you very much for your follow up. Unexpectedly the app started to show the green button to answer a call.

I'm very sure I didn't change anything since yesterday, but I think now it's working as expected.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Alejandro Morales commented ·

That's great to hear, @Alejandro!

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app