question

Steven White avatar image
Steven White asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

Ring Group Increase

My account can only have a maximum ring group user count of 30, I talked to tech support and they said the max was 50 but wasn't able to provide to me, even if I upgraded my account. Is there a way to increase my ring group count?

ringcentral app
8 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

@Steven White Hang tough, we're looking into this!

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Steven White, can you please clarify which type of group are you referring to? Is this for Call Queue group?

0 Likes 0 ·
Steven White avatar image Steven White mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

@Mary-Community_Moderator I'm talking about a ring group within a user call handling and forwarding. We set up our queues using user accounts due to needing to send calls to specific people based on zip code for licensing reasons. Ring Groups only initially allow us to go up to 25 numbers within a ring group and tech support allowed me to go up to 30. I will be needing more than that eventually.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Steven White commented ·

Thanks @Steven, the maximum limit that can be added on call handling ring group is 30. Currently, you've reached the maximum limit. If you want to submit a feature request for increasing this, feel free to submit it in our Ideas Portal at https://ideas.ringcentral.com/

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app